Jenny will discuss the rapidly changing nature of Australia’s workplaces, what this means for working Australians, the challenges they pose, and possible policy and industrial responses.
The topics she will speak on are:
- casualisation of work
- insecure work
- stagnant wages
- glass walls segregating men and women in different industries
- the possible government policy responses to these challenges
- Deputy Opposition Whip in the Senate
- Chair of Finance and Public Administration References Committee
- Deputy Chair of Finance and Public Administration Legislation Committee
There’s no admission cost but we ask that you book for this event so we have the right number of chairs and staff on hand to sell food and drinks. Just click the Eventbrite banner below.
Updated: 22 May 2018