FAIR GO ACTION PLAN FOR AUSTRALIA
A Shorten Labor Government will:
- Fix our schools and hospitals. Restore funding cut by the Liberals and Nationals, to ensure every community has quality public schools and hospitals.
- Ease pressure on family budgets. End the Medicare freeze and give tax breaks to workers, not the top end of town.
- Stand up for workers. Reverse cuts to penalty rates and crack down on abuse of labour hire and 457 visas.
- Invest in cheaper, cleaner energy. Deliver 50 per cent of power from renewables by 2030.
- Build a strong economy that works for us all. Make the top end of town pay their fair share, so we can build new infrastructure and give workers a fair go.
Updated: 15 October 2018