This page summarises Federal and NSW Labor’s commitment to reversing the decline in Koala populations and establishing the Great Koala National Park.
Labor is 100 per cent committed to the preservation of Koalas and the Great Koala National Park. There is no ambiguity.
There is only one way to get a Great Koala National Park and that’s through electing a state Labor Government. The Greens won’t be in government. The Nationals are opposed to the park. If you want the park, vote Labor.
- 2018 from NSW Labor: Labor’s policy commitment to the Great Koala National Park. LINK
- 20 October 2018 from Andrew Woodward regarding misinformation on Labor’s policy. LINK
- 30 September 2018 from AAP: Koala national park promised by NSW Labor. LINK
- 24 September 20-18: Briefing: Forests – Labor will protect our forests. Labor will establish the Great Koala National Park. LINK
- 17 May 2018 from Penny Sharpe: Berejiklian Government Koala Strategy a fig leaf for 7 years of inaction over koalas. LINK
- 19 January 2015 from Luke Foley: Labor to establish Australia’s first Great Koala National Park modelled on China’s famous panda reserves. LINK
- 19 January 2015 from NSW Labor: Great Koala National Park Policy Document and Map. LINK
Updated: 20 October 2018