Australia is in an energy crisis under the Liberals. Power bills are out of control, pollution is rising and the Liberals haven’t been able to agree on a policy amongst themselves.
Scott Morrison and the Liberals are divided and out of touch on energy and climate change. Scott Morrison supports privatising electricity assets and he opposes a 50 per cent renewable energy target. The Liberals aren’t up to leading the country in the right direction.
Labor has a plan to deliver more renewable energy and cheaper power.
Labor’s plan will be good for households, good for the economy and good for the environment.
Labor’s plan will:
- Invest in more renewable energy
- End the power privatisation mess
- Stop overcharging by power companies
- Future-proof our energy network
- Plan the transition to renewables
Get more information here: www.makeourfuturerenewable.org.au
- Speech: Bill Shorten – Australia’s energy future
- News release: Labor’s plan for more renewable energy and cheaper power
- News release: Support Australia’s energy workforce
- News release: Battery boost for households to slash power bills
- Fact sheet: Clean Energy Finance Corporation
- Fact sheet: Community renewables
- Fact sheet: Energy batteries
- Fact sheet: Energy efficiency reforms
- Fact sheet: Energy security and modernisation fund
- Fact sheet: Energy workforce
Updated: 22 November 2018